Friend Making Monday

I have not participated in a Friend Makin' Monday in awhile, but this week's topic of Fall Shows at Amber's blog caught my attention! Because of my husband's wonderful talents and tech savvyness, we are able to watch all of our favorite U.S. shows here in Germany with the help of a Tivo stationed at his parents house in California and a Slingbox which allows us to stream the shows from the Tivo to our computers. He also has a Sling Catcher which will allow us to stream the shows to our television once we purchase one. We end up watching the shows the day after they air in California, but I am okay with that because I have a lot of free time in the afternoon once I am done working.

Anyway...onto my favorite shows....
There are lots, so I am just going to list them:

1. The Biggest Loser!!!
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Top Chef
5. Project Runway
6. Nip/Tuck (guilty pleasure)
7. America's Next Top Model
8. Gossip Girl
9.90210
10. Melrose Place

Mostly I am super pumped for the new season of The Biggest Loser. It is my favorite show and I get so attached to the contestants. Towards the end, I cry during every episode, especially the makeover show.

If you are visiting my blog for the first time, leave a note to say hello!

11 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

I like your list! There are also some of my favorites in it :D

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I totally forgot about ANTM!!

Amanda said...

Gossip Girl! 90210! ANTM, Top Chef, sounds like the week of tv at my house!

Unknown said...

Cute blog!! So glad you are able to still watch the shows all the way in Germany!

I love 90210, but I am on the fence about Melrose Place.

~Becca

Annie said...

I cry at the Biggest Loser, too! LOL!

S said...

I used to watch 90210 but I'm sure this is a new version of it and not the 90's one.
I also like brothers and sisters very much and one of my all time favorite was West Wing. I barely have the AFN decoder on, mostly because they don't show what I like and when they do, I forget what time it's on or when it's on, so it's collecting dust in the entertainment center. I love home improvement shows so that's what I watch most.

Stayathomemommy said...

I am real excited about this season of The Biggest Loser too! I have been following your blog for some time now and I love stopping by. I think it is so exciting that you are in Germany I would love to go there! Happy FMM!

Angie said...

LOVE your list...Ours are VERY similar! I forgot to add Biggest Loser, but I love that show! I'm glad you are able to keep up with your shows in Germany! Happy FMM.

Have a great week

The King Family said...

LOVE love the biggest loser!

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

I am so with you on Project Runway and Top Chef! I also watch America's Next Top Model but I didn't have it on my list. Hope you had a great Monday!

Amber Filkins said...

Oooh, great list! I'm so glad you're able to have all the TV from home! What a smart hubby you have!!

♥ your blog. So cute!