Bloggy Award!

Thanks so much to Jen from Following the Footsteps for giving me the "Over the Top" blog award! I have never met Jen, but I feel like we're friends because of blogging and that is so cool! The rules for accepting this award are to copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. Answers can only be one word! Pass the award to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them they have been awarded.

1. Where is your cell phone? hotel
2.Your hair? lame
3. Your mother? awesome
4. Your father? handy
5. Your favorite food? peanutbutter
6. Your dream last night? weird
7. Your favorite drink? Diet-Coke
8. Your dream/goal? doctorate
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? frogs
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? U.S.
13. Where were you last night? hotel
14. Something you aren't? outgoing
15. Muffins? banana
16. Wish list item? clothes
17. Where did you grow up? Connecticut
18. Last thing you did? read
19. What are you wearing? red
20. Your TV? laptop
21. Your pets? none
22. Your friends? far
23. Your life? rockin'
24. Your mood? hungry
25. Missing someone? many
26. Vehicle? traveling
27. Something you're not wearing? earrings
28. Your favorite store? grocery!
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When was the last time you laughed? earlier
31. Last time you cried? Saturday
32. Your best friend? tough
33. One place that I go over and over? gym
34. One person who emails me regularly? mommy
35. Favorite place to eat? LaBarca


I am passing this award to:
Mrs. Lipstick @ Organized Chaos
Nicolasa @ Low Expectations
Mrs. Bluebird @ Bluebird's Classroom

I think there is a theme here....all of these lovely bloggers are teachers!
Yay for teachers!

9 comments:

Sandy said...

I would have passed this on to you, if Jen hadn't already.

itsawrap said...

Congrats on the award and showing the love to teachers!
Do you mind me asking why and how you ended up teaching in Germany?

Nicolasa said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it my way! My first award ever!

HeatherOz said...

Yay! Congrats on the award!!

Kelly said...

Thank you SO much for this award!!! Yayyy!
It was SO hard to answer all of those questions with 1 word haha...I am just not a 1 word type of girl!

Jen said...

Yay for teachers is right!! I am so excited to check out all these teacher's blogs!! I am impressed you blogged about your award the day it was given!! Wow you are good!!

Morgan said...

Thanks so much for the award!

Kasey said...

Fun game! your blog is super cute! You teach in Germany? that is so neat. My husband is a teacher and we have been talking about making a big move. We just feel like if we were to do it it would have to be while we're young ya know? have a good day!

organized chaos said...

Thank you for the award! I love your blog and love hearing about your adventures. I'm bad at making time to fill these things out, but perhaps I will get to it soon!