Bloggy Award!

Thanks to Chrissy at Bitter Sweet Moments for bestowing upon me the "Your Blog is Fabulous" award! The rules of receiving this award are to list 5 of your obsessions and pass the award to 5 other bloggers. I am so honored every time someone thinks my blog is worthy of an award! The tough part is choosing people to pass the award to because I read and love SO many blogs.

So, I will start with my 5 obsessions and then get to the other blogs.

1. I would have to say I am pretty obsessed with blogging. The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is check to see if I have gotten any comments. Since Germany is so far ahead of the US, I usually get comments while I am sleeping, so it's fun to wake up and receive some love <3.>

2. Sweets. I absolutely love anything sweet, chocolately, peanutbuttery, or sugary. I really enjoy baking and think that in another life I would love to own a cookie/cupcake/cake shop and spend my days decorating delicious treats!!

3.Being a student. I am a perpetual student and continuously choose to enrolled in classes to improve my skills as a teacher and absorb more knowledge. I truly love learning and have taken it to the next level by starting my doctoral work. Yes, I know BIG dork :0)

4. BOOKS. I love browsing books, buying books, owning books, sorting books, and most of all reading books. I have quite the collection of "teacher" books going and despite my husband's protests that I really did not need to bring all of my books with us to Germany, I am anxiously awaiting their arrival and cannot wait to organize them in my new desk that has a nice set of bookshelves on top!

5. Organizing. I love love love the container store and other such places that sell organizational bins and products. My stuff is not always super neat, but I love to really get into it every once in awhile and go nuts on making everything super tidy! Give me some plastic bins and a label maker and I am a happy camper!

Now onto some Fabulous Blogs. Instead of 5, I am choosing one really good, really funny blog to pass this award to (I can break the rules a little can't I?)


This blog is written by a hysterical teacher who actually just got her first book published which was a result of the popularity of her blog. She cracks me up with her witty writing style and funny commentaries on teaching. Check out her book here. Mimi your blog rocks!

3 comments:

Nicolasa said...

That is fantastic!

I love Mimi's blog, too!

Dionna said...

I loved learning about you a little bit! I love books too - not as much time to read these days but slowly getting back into it again. Thank goodness my girls love to read too!

Kelly said...

Congrats on the blog award!!!