Two very exciting things are in the works...
1) Stay tuned for a new blog design! I have absolutely zero time in the upcoming weeks to work on it because I am prepping for my second college course and that is all consuming, BUT I can't wait to create an updated design with the new digital kit I just purchased. It's super cute and will fit perfectly with my new role as an ELL teacher.
2) Today, after about 10 years of being cyber friends, I am finally going to meet one of my great blogger friends in real life!
Stay tuned!

2 comments:
I like your new header picture :)
Also the Erin Condren teacher planners are back with some new fun stuff. You can get 25% off until July 19 :)
Loved meeting you! Hope our next get together not take us this long to put together :)
Post a Comment