App-time at Naptime: Letter School

Let's Talk
Letter School


My Kiddos LOVE LOVE LOVE Letter School!
They are always super excited to use it and it's really effective in helping them learn how to correctly form letters and numbers. 

The price of the app is $2.99 and it is money well spent!

Rather than include screenshot photos for this app, I decided to make a video because it will better demonstrate the animation.


To recap (just in case you didn't make it through the entire video)
  • Engaging animations
  • Self correcting--students cannot incorrectly form letters
  • Includes Zaner-Bloser, Handwriting Without Tears, and D'Nealian handwriting styles
  • Provides practice in uppercase letters, lowercase letters, and numbers 
  • Students can use either a finger or a stylus for writing practice

1 comment:

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

This looks really awesome. I hate teaching handwriting because it can be really boring for the kids (I've spiced it up a bit but this would REALLY make it better!). Now i just need more than iPad...