Yesterday I posted about my idea for personal alphabets so I had alphabet on the mind and today, while shopping, I found something that every Kinder teacher should have...
I didn't even realize until after I bought it and was heading out that the letter u is missing. There was a little description about the artist and the design is called "Missing U."
::doh::
I'll just turn that little snaffoo into a teachable moment and ask my kiddos to look and tell me which letter is missing.
So, if you want one for yourself...head on over to GAP and pick one up!
A T-shirt is a bit more casual than I wear to teach, but I thought this would be super cute under a nice blazer...and cute shoes of course ;0)
Now, I have to go find a super cute blazer...


3 comments:
Awww, that is a cute shirt! My kids would love trying to figure out what was missing! :)
NotJustChild'sPlay
Such a cute shirt!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher
That shirt is cute!! They should make shirts where a different letter is missing on each shirt.....ooohh...I think I might just make my first million...hehe
Come by and check out my new Clip Art page!
Tammy
1...2...3...Teach With Me
Dots of Fun! Clip Art
Post a Comment