Lovely

What a view!
Our weekend in Austria was am.az.ing. We relaxed, ate wonderfully delicious food thanks to Veronica's culinary skills, swam, hiked, and I actually got a lot of reading done. 


This was a text for one of my classes at some point and I re-read almost the entire thing in the past few days. I am still trying to figure out exactly what to write for my next paper, which is called my "specialty" paper. It is basically a lit review on my educational interest, so I have been trying to plan my outline and this book is a great resource in the areas of multicultural education, diversity, equity, cultural differences etc.

I have big plans for lots of reading tomorrow. 
These are a few on my list. 

Hubs and I have plans to do a driving trip to Lake Como, Venice, and Saltzburg in about a week and a half and a trip to Barcelona in August, so I feel like the summer is very quickly slipping away and I am going to be so mad at myself if I don't get this paper done, so it's about time I buckle down and really focus on reading, taking notes, and writing. 

So tomorrow, the day should go something like this...

grocery shop
run
read

Here are some more pics from our lovely hike...







and my favorite...

2 comments:

Mrs. Bee said...

I love it! Looks like home :)

According to Ashley said...

How can you get ANY reading or paper-writing done when you are in Europe with your hubby?? Impossible! Live it up! The school year starts back before we know it. :(