I had almost the same experience at tutoring this morning. My second grader was reading "sheet" and he read "shit." His dad was right in the next room, I was like please don't think I give the kid shit as a word to read!
Hahahaha! When my nephew was little he sent grandma a thank you card for a shirt she gave him. It said, "Dear Grandma, Thanks for the Shirt" only he left out the r in shirt:)
6 comments:
hahaha!! I needed that!
~Maggie
Hahaha, it is funny when stuff like that happens unexpectedly!
lol I love that.
I had almost the same experience at tutoring this morning. My second grader was reading "sheet" and he read "shit." His dad was right in the next room, I was like please don't think I give the kid shit as a word to read!
That's exactly why I dread the "uck" family.
Hahahaha! When my nephew was little he sent grandma a thank you card for a shirt she gave him. It said, "Dear Grandma, Thanks for the Shirt" only he left out the r in shirt:)
YESSS!
Post a Comment