Fab-u-lous

It's almost Friday, Friday is payday, and I am rolling in Scholastic bonus points! I was recently introduced to the wonderful opportunity of having parents place their Scholastic Book Club orders online. I had several families take advantage of this and they bought a lot of books! Our September order was for $133 and I now have about 1,600 bonus points in my bank. Not to mention, when the books arrive, I will get a $3 coupon for each online order. I love purchasing books from Scholastic because the prices are great and the books are geared towards particular age groups. I have no idea if the orders will continue throughout the year, but 1600 bonus points will buy our classroom a lot of books!

I have class this weekend both on Friday night from 5-9 and Saturday from 9-3:30, but Friday is always a happy day and if I get my buns to bed soon enough I just might get up early and try to squeeze in a workout before school tomorrow morning. Not too sure what the chances of that happening are, but the thought is there!

Anyone else really excited that Grey's is back? Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY for the weekend! I hope your classes are chalk full of good information and inspiration :)

Jen said...

I love scholastic book orders!! I have to say that's one thing I miss about not having my own class! Congrats on the 1600 points!

Happy weekend!

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

I got annoyed by Greys about a year ago and stopped watching it, but I am SO happy in general that TV is back!!!

I always have to work out either before or after all day classes- too much sitting!

Raye said...

I got 1908 points from my book orders today! I've NEVER had so many kids order so much!

Jennifer said...

Do you ever experienced any problems with parents not figuring out how to register online? I had several this year and they just gave up. Not sure what I should do. Should I just offer to set up an account for them?