Prague shopping

Hi bloggy buddies, did you miss me?  I had a great weekend in Prague with two of my friends celebrating Jill's birthday. We did a ton of walking and enjoyed some good shopping! I found the cutest dress and as soon as I saw it I knew it would be the dress I will wear on the first day of school this year. I also bought a cute necklace made of buttons...Is it crazy that I am now shopping to fit the part of a Kindergarten teacher? For some reason I feel like being a Kindergarten teacher goes along with being adorable and having license to wear corny (but cute) accessories! I also got myself a cute red tote bag that will be my new work bag.


My mom and I take pics like this all the time to email each other new purchases since we rarely get the chance to shop together. Just thought I would include it since I don't have much else to share today. The shoes are new too. Different store, but a perfect match to the dress. It's one of those tricky shades that is very dark navy (almost black) so I was really happy to find cute shoes to go perfectly.

Trust me, the first day of school will probably be the only day all year I dress this nice, but I always feel like the first day merits a special outfit! What do you think?


LOVE this bag and it was on sale for 5,999 (in Czech money!). It was only 23 Euros! What a steal. It's really big and will definitely fit binders & teacher manuals that I bring home from time to time. The store had it in a pretty yellow and khaki as well, but I only got the red. I got one for my mom in yellow and that is just about all I could carry!

How cute is this button necklace?? 
Doesn't it scream "Kindergarten teacher"?

I love shopping!

6 comments:

Peek Thru Our Window said...

oh yes, love the button necklace!

Raye said...

Adorable (all of it!)

Even though I teach big kids, I rarely ever wear dresses at work because we spend so much time kneeling down or getting on the floor even with the big kids! Sometimes I wear ankle length skirts because I can still be modest while doing my job ;)

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love your new Prague purchases...so pretty!

Sarah said...

Great finds! That button necklace is too cute!

Karin Katherine said...

You are so cute with your button necklace. I'm surprised you didn't just try to make it!

Very cute.

I guess I can start shopping for the apple cardigan sweaters for you now!
; 0 )

Ava Rose is in Kindergarten now!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

cuuuute skirt and top!! I love it :) I always get a new back to school outfit..I completely agree it is a necessity. By the way, I saw on the doodle bugs blog site that she has really cute note pads, so it is def. worth a look! :)