Doing research and writing papers always reminds me of my love affair with office supplies and just how handy they are.
These beauties are currently on my mind and on my shopping list for must haves when I return to the states.
(and if you are anything like me these images will invoke a warm fuzziness within)
anything that comes in a rainbow of colors has my name all over it...including sneakers!
oh the pretty colors....
It's not like these items don't exist in Germany, but I wasn't quite willing to pay 14 Euros for Post Its...well, I was willing, but I thought Mr. Sneaker just might have a H.A. so I declined.
status update:
- group project- check (hopefully my team members won't come back with any major overhauls to what I worked on tonight
- slides for presentation-check (I did mine but we are waiting on slides from one more person)
- other paper-partial check (worked on it today and I have 5 complete pages. It needs some editing, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel)
- pile of books waiting to be read- still waiting




6 comments:
You are so funny! I love that you comment on your love affair with office supplies because I love them too. One of my greatest struggle in life is my sincere desire to limit my carbon foot-print to the minimum and my fascination with pens and paper... mostly color or design paper. Markers and highlighters are right up there too.
If you ever change professions...I see a future at Staples. People don't understand how the simplest things are expensive here and then some things like flowers and milk are cheap!
I too have an office supply addiction. It's really debilitating at times. I've pretty much banned myself from staples to avoid temptation.
I'm really into office supplies too, especially the ones with lots of colors! Maybe it's girl thing?? Who knows, but Nick is actually into office supplies too, just not the colorful ones! Post-its really are expensive, but the knock-off brands work NOTHING like them!! It's a bummer.
I drool over those items!!! Nothing puts me in the mood to go back to school like shopping for school supplies :)
The best end of the year gift I ever received was a giftcard to Staples. Talk about enabling.
Post a Comment