Counting the days...

I am not so much counting the days until school is over as I am counting the days until Spring term is over...

This is pretty much my life right now...
reading

highlighting

writing, editing, revising

staring at this stack of lovelies wishing I could be indulging in some simple yet enjoyable reading of classic children's novels

My group paper/presentation is almost done. It's due in class tomorrow (aka Thursday morning) and I am so over it and glad it will be done with.

I am working on one more paper that needs a bit more content, then some serious editing and I hope to get that submitted by Thursday.

I want to enjoy a carefree long weekend (Thursday is a holiday here + I don't work Fridays=4 day weekend!) and enjoy the bliss of SATC2 with my girls on Friday night.

Mr. Sneaker leaves tomorrow for the U.S so I will be a free bird again and I am so looking forward to lounging in my pj's with some kid books this weekend!

Also, the happiest thought of all....only 25 days remain until my birthday!
I am such a huge birthday freak and I can't wait to get a pedicure when we are in the US!

happy thoughts
happy thoughts
happy thoughts!

3 comments:

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Wow! I checked out that stack of kid books you posted. I have a group set for lit circles of about 3/4 of those! Maniac Magee is a personal favorite but that Winn Dixie is a tear-jerker. My kids have always loved that book, though, and we generally read it every year (that I teach... obv. not this year!) and have a "Winn Dixie" party at the end of the book reading with egg salad sandwiches, pickles, Littmus Lozenges (candy), and Dump Punch (grapefruit, OJ, Sprite mix).

Yay for your coming birthday!

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Winn-Dixie is one of my all time favorite children's chapter books!

sanremopasta said...

hi...ive been following your blog since last year.as a teacher in a new school, i sure am trying so very hard to dig for the best methods to teach my students as well as ways to be as resourceful as possible.your blog sure provide me with all the essentials that ive been looking for..you really inspire me...way to go girlfriend :)