Grades are in...

10762 CI 514 002 MULTICUL & URBAN ED Institutional (PSU) A

17237 CI 605 0 R&C: ISSUES IN ED Institutional (PSU) A

17238 CI 607 0 SEM: LEADERSHIP IN CI Institutional (PSU) A

14938 LIB 533 118 GLOBAL LITERATURE: K-12 Cont Ed-Education A

Woot! Woot!


10 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Congrats! Time for a celebration?!

teacherwoman said...

Congrats! Time for a celebration?!

eager2teach said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! My semester grades will be posted this afternoon....I hope they look as great as yours do!!! It always feels good to see that your hard work has paid off!!!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Congrats!! Now you can relax and start your Holiday!Safe travels and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Beth P. said...

Yay! That is awesome, congrats!

Sherrie said...

Congrats! That is a great accomplishment.

Kelly said...

Congrats! You worked hard!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did soooo well!

Nicolasa said...

Way to go smarty pants! :-)
Congrats that is a wonderful feeling!

Jen said...

Good for you!!! I am not at all surprised!! I didn't realize you took FOUR classes!! That's just insane!! Congrats!!