Done!

I just finished my unit plan for my global literature class, submitted it to my teacher, and now I am officially done with fall term 2009!

Woot woot!

I am not going to know what to do with my spare time for the next few weeks before we go on break from school and hubby and I head to CT!

7 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Enjoy your free time! You earned it!

Beth P. said...

Thats great! Congrats!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Congrats!! Enjoy your free time it's going to go fast! Have a wonderful weekend!

Nicolasa said...

Congrats! Such a great feeling! I am done with my fall term as well! woo hoo!

Enjoy the extra time off! :-)

Kelly said...

Congrats!

I'm sure you'll find a way to occupy your time :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachna Joshi said...

Whew! I just turned in a unit plan as well for one of my classes and what a relief that was. They are way too time consuming!

Enjoy your break!