Tonight Mr. Sneaker and I were discussing getting some prints for the empty walls in our bedroom. We love these city posters and are thinking of getting this trio.
where we met
where we live
where we spent holidays
I also want to get something like this cool artwork frame for Baby Sneakers's playroom so I can display her cute little projects from daycare and easily switch out projects from month to month.
While I was getting all excited for some wall decorations in my home, I came across something I had pinned that I want to laminate on my classroom walls.
Images found from this site.
Here are some of my favorites...
I probably won't hang this one, but I love it.
(I bet Raye will too!)
I kind of want to frame some of these for Baby Sneakers room too. I heart them!
Do you have any special sayings or words of wisdom you share with your students?










2 comments:
When I taught upper grades I kept a quote from Jean Piaget on my wall.
"Intelligence is what you use when you don't know what to do."
Sometimes I rephrased it to: "Intelligence is knowing what to do when you don't know what to do."
This always started interesting discussions.
Oh my word, I HAVE to get that Diet Coke sign! I would totally hang this in my classroom by my desk and EVERY.SINGLE.KID. would say "yes, she does" lol
Post a Comment