I did the same thing as in picture 1 about midway through last year except I wrote the numbers with silver sharpie. Worked great and looked good too. (Plus it doesn't peel off!)
I like the clip idea- I may do that if I can find some cheap clips! :) Also, I went to the article and I saw the Remind 101. My friend sent me that recently and I may use it this year to remind about big things.
2 comments:
I did the same thing as in picture 1 about midway through last year except I wrote the numbers with silver sharpie. Worked great and looked good too. (Plus it doesn't peel off!)
Raye
The Caffeinated Teacher
I like the clip idea- I may do that if I can find some cheap clips! :)
Also, I went to the article and I saw the Remind 101. My friend sent me that recently and I may use it this year to remind about big things.
Post a Comment