Sometimes the things that come out of kids' mouths are so funny.
I was re-reading Knuffle Bunny Free today (and I didn't cry this time thankyouverymuch) and there are two pages that fold out to show a long picture sequence of Trixie's dream about the children in China who would enjoy Knuffle Bunny since she left him on the airplane and couldn't retrieve him because the plane she was on was already heading to China. I was attempting to read the words on the extra long foldout pages upside down and when I went to fold them back in, I fumbled the book a bit. I said something like uh oh, I don't want to rip the pages.
One little girl sitting up front said, "yeah you don't want to get fired."
I guess ripping book pages is pretty serious in her mind.
:0)

1 comment:
Lol. That would be a hilarious reason to get fired.
Post a Comment