This morning when it was almost time for the kiddos to start coming in, I went around the corner from my classroom to our work area to get a few things ready for next week. When I heard the Kinders being dismissed I headed back to my room and one student had already arrived.
She looked at me and said, "oh you're here. I thought you got fired."
Definitely started my day with a chuckle!
How was your day?
We have a training day tomorrow and then student led conferences on Friday. Hooray for quasi-short weeks. Mr. Sneaker has been out of town since Sunday morning so I have been on my own with Baby Sneaker trying to do it all (take care of her, keep the house clean, get my dissertation done, watch the three hour Bachelor finale etc. etc.). This mama is tired and looking forward to the weekend already!

1 comment:
Hahaha... this girl really thinks you are up to no good :) good luck getting through the rest of the week!
Post a Comment