Wow. That is just about all I can say...
My colleague just called me to let me know that our grant application for iPads was approved.
That means every single Kindergarten student at our school will have his/her own iPad next year to use in the classroom!!!!!
The possibilities of what we can do with this are endless :0)
In other news, I brought baby Grace to school yesterday so my students could see her. They were so excited and so cute. They loved her painted toe nails. They were so curious to see what color her eyes are because she was asleep. And, they were SO excited to tell about all of their missing teeth! It was really nice to visit with all my little friends and to see my friend Jill doing such a fabulous job with them.
Some of my favorite comments...
I wish I could pet her like a dog (and that was from a 5th grader passing by)
She has pretty blue eyes...like you!
How do you know she's a girl?
Do you have her food with you? (I am breastfeeding so that one made me chuckle as I replied that yes, I did have her food with me)
Are you going to be our teacher tomorrow?

3 comments:
Wow, I could not be any more jealous haha! I don't even have an ipad for myself forget about all my students ;)
Glad you got to visit your kids, their questions are always so funny! I love when my kids ask me like halfway through the year "so, do you have any kids?" umm really? don't you think I would've mentioned that at some point if I did?!
The iPad news is awesome! I am getting one at my school tomorrow. Our district has them for high schoolers and middle schoolers get them soon... but not us at elem. Though, the teachers get them and we will have some to use in the school so that is great. What an awesome grant! Congrats!!
~Maggie
Wow that is awesome and like yo said the possibilities are endless! Such funny and cute comments about your sweet baby!
Post a Comment