It's back....

Yesterday afternoon I started having a sore throat and by late evening, I was having all the same symptoms of strep that I had last month. I went to the doctor this morning, and sure enough, my throat culture was positive. They put me on a different kind of medicine this time and also gave me Tylenol with Codeine which helps a lot. I can't believe I have gotten strep twice in the past month! Crazy. I had to cancel my hair appt which I made MONTHS ago because I am contagious and I just feel awful. I also have to miss our staff holiday party :0( Bummer.

I think I may take a sick day on Monday just to give my body enough time to really recover. I have had kids absent here and there, but it seems like I am picking up illnesses from them left and right! I feel like this last week before Arizona is going to fly by and I don't want to risk being under the weather when I finally get to see Mr. Sneaker again!


At least since I am not really up for doing anything besides lying in bed, I can get some reading done. I have a stack of about 15 books that I need/want to read!

1 comment:

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

Oh man I can't believe you got strep again! Those kindergarten kids will kill you huh!? Feel better!