Today I visited the allergist and the eye doctor. I have been having trouble driving at night, so I went to get my eyes checked and I will now be wearing glasses when I drive at night and when I use the computer for long periods of time (so basically all the time...j/k he he).
I also had a series of pricks on the arm to see if I have food allergies (which I don't), but the allergist did clarify that I am not allergic to sulfites like I had previously been told. I actually have a deficiency in metabolizing alcohol which is why I often break out in a splotchy rash if I drink.
Even though I didn't work today, I am exhausted! I just went and got myself a little Starbucks to get me through the rest of class! I bet that means I won't sleep tonight, but I have been gone from my classroom for two days and I am getting a new kiddo tomorrow, so that would probably be the case anyway. Maybe I should stay up and finish the rest of my homework that is due tomorrow....

2 comments:
Interesting about the glasses for at night. I used to have trouble with night driving but I think it was my old car- the headlights behind me used to always reflect right in my eyes- doesn't happen now that I'm higher up. Eric used to call me the grandma since I didn't really love driving at night haha.
Hope your first day with another new kiddo goes well!
So is the splotchy rash so bad that it's not worth the drink? Did you know that the Starbucks in Seattle area are going to start serving alcohol? I heard that somewhere so don't fault me if it isn't true :).
Thank goodness for their coffee!
Post a Comment