This proposal was for some math materials that I wanted to help my students who are less likely to "just get it" when it come to math instruction. I really wanted them to be able to picture the concepts and to be able to relate the content concepts to real life.
One of the items that I REALLY wanted is the Literature-Based Math Centers - Complete Set. I saw this set online and immediately added it to my proposal list because it looks great...perfect activities for a parent helper or small group. The cost of this set is $149 , so it is not exactly something I would just go out and purchase myself, but it sure does look cool!

I will keep my fingers crossed...with the understanding that everyone is experiencing tough times right now and I am lucky to have a JOB nevermind the gift of more materials to use in the classroom.

No comments:
Post a Comment