My Button, My Button, Just Made a Bloggy Button

Pete the Cat reference....anyone...??

I just followed a tutorial and made my very own blogger button since I was asked to submit one for the Southern California Kindergarten Conference. It's not super creative, but I think it works and it goes along with my blog name. My only question is (for any experts out there)...Is it okay that I just googled a photo of an adidas sneaker to use or is that a image grabbing no no? I don't want to submit it to the conference if I did something I shouldn't have. Not that I want to go back and redo it, but I could take an actual photo of one of my shoes if necessary. 



What do you think of my button?

It's kind of lame, but I think that is the best I can do...

4 comments:

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

It looks great! I don't know what the copyright rules are...?

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

My first thought is as long as you aren't selling it... but I really don't know.

Stu said...

Here's an article about online copyright and "fair use." It apparently doesn't matter if you're using it to get money or not...My guess would be to err on the side of caution.

http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/copyright-fair-use-and-how-it-works-for-online-images/

Sneaker Teacher said...

Thanks for the advice Stu. I made some adjustments just to be sure I am in the clear!