Like

Recently I have become really interested in Twitter. I don't really tweet all that much aside from linking up by blog posts and retweeting things that I find interesting, but my twitter feed is pretty much just about education and I really enjoy reading what pops up.

Here are some recent favorites. 

 Read the article here. Very interesting.

These ideas for transforming back to school activities into digital projects are awesome! 
Definitely found a new blog to follow!


And speaking of technology, how cool is this! A periodic table of apps! 

Finally...

I was JUST thinking that I want to try out glue sponges this year instead of the little tap tap glue caps and this little gem popped up! 

Check out the tutorial here:


Mr. Greg is kind of awesome. Can't wait to get my glue sponges up and running this year! 

Are you on Twitter? Leave me your Twitter handle and I'll follow you!
Have you tried glue sponges? Tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm new to twitter also! Excited to try glue sponges. Thanks for posting the video! @maryloubarnhill

Raye said...

I think I have had my twitter account for a couple of years (I honestly don't even remember when I started it) but only in the past year have I really gotten into it. Mostly I retweet stuff that I want to remember so I can find them to go back and reread if I want. :)

I have a big mix of education-related and writing (as in novel writing) related things I read. It's really kind of fun once you figure it out.

I'm there as @RayeWood :)