5 months later

I have not taught since March 23... five months later, it is the eve of the first day of school.

I am so curious to see what tomorrow will bring. 

I am definitely feeling a bit rusty...a little too focused on my sweet Baby Sneaker and being a mama and a little fuzzy on my teachery self. 

I'm getting a huge sense of relief that I only have one "first day" this year because I only have one class and my day will end at 11:50.

I am sure everything will fall back into place tomorrow.

I still haven't decided what to wear! 

Stay tuned for a recap tomorrow afternoon! 

I am predicting 2-3 criers.

Fingers crossed for a vomit free day! 

3 comments:

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

I start tomorrow technically but no kids til Thursday. You'll be great! :)

Gladys said...

Happy first day of school to you and your kiddidles! ;)

Mrs. Bee said...

You're going to be fab!! :) I'm nervous, too! Hoping for no criers...but one can only hope! haha