Target

I found some awesome things in the Target Dollar bins this morning! 

These are PERFECT for my classroom because my tables have paper balloons over them in red, orange, green, blue, and purple.  These were 2.50 each even though they were in the dollar bin, but I still think that's cheaper than elsewhere. I know one of the teacher catalogs has good deals on containers like these, but then you have to pay shipping and can't choose your own colors.



I think I will use the ones on top for student folders that will hold their unfinished morning work. I have wanted to do folders like that in the past, but never did because I couldn't figure out how to organize them for two different classes. Now that I will have only one group, I am hoping to be a bit more organized! 

I am not sure how I will use the other ones, but I really like to color code materials! They might work out for pattern blocks, books, or some other math materials.

Hurry up and head to Target before they run out!!

3 comments:

Cupcake said...

Love those bins! I need to stop at Target asap!
❤Teri
A Cupcake for the Teacher

Chrissy said...

I use the flat bins for everything and I stalk the dollar aisle! Way to go!!
ReadWriteSing

Kerri Buckner said...

Love these. I hope they have them at my target. I'm keeping my niece tomorrow and so far we have a couple of places to go to get things for school.
Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten