birthday

It's my birthday!!



Jill and I took Baby Sneaker shopping. 

I got a free coffee at Starbucks.

I have dinner plans with Mr. Sneaker and Jill is watching the baby so we can have a night out. 

Oh happy day!

7 comments:

Sherrie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a nice evening.

Doodle Bugs said...

happy birthday!!!!

kacey
Doodle Bugs Teaching
Doodle Bugs Paper

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday!

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

Happy Birthday!!! Jill is clearly the best friend ever, she takes over your class and babysits?!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! I just found your blog...I am a new follower:)
I wanted to invite you over to my site! I've got some great resources that I just posted and I know you would love to have them for your little ones....there's going to be a giveaway EVERY Day for the next 5 days!! WooHoo!!

Tammy
1...2...3...Teach With Me

Formerly known as Frau said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful celebration!

The Big Apple Teacher said...

We have the same birthday! I nominated you for an award to celebrate. Come check it out.

Meredith
fromafirstyearteacher.blogspot.com