Wow two whole weeks since I have posted. I think that's a record. This past week I was definitely a bit preoccupied because my best friend and her husband were in town from Wednesday night until early this morning. On Thursday my bestie accompanied me to my ultrasound appointment where we found out that baby Sneaker is a GIRL.
I was totally surprised because I had this gut feeling it was a boy. Mr. Sneaker and I are very excited for our little Miss and Cristina and I did some shopping for a few cutie patootie baby outfits. I got myself a few things too--including a pale pink maternity shirt which I will be wearing to school tomorrow to let everyone know we're having a girl.
Everything has been good in the classroom, but I guess I have been a bit uninspired in the posting department. The days and weeks are just flying by and sometimes during the day I think oh I have to post about that, then the day is over and I never get to it. Bad blogger! I thought I would get caught up today, but after an hour of prenatal yoga, I came home and spent the rest of the day in bed. I was feeling fine, just enjoyed a long day of resting and hanging out with Mr. Sneaker. These are our last few months to have the luxury of lounging in bed all day on a Sunday, so we might as well enjoy it while we can!
I am still plugging away on my paper even though technically it's no longer a requirement for my program--that's a whole other post though. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:
Katie, you're going to LOVE having a girl! What can I say... I have 2 of my own...sugar and spice and everything nice!
Take care and rest...soon you'll have your bundle of joy and the sleepless nights will begin. :)
Gladys
http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com
yay! bring on the pink stuff!!!
curious to hear about the paper and glad you had a good relaxing sunday!
Congrats on the baby girl!
Post a Comment