- I ran a 5K on the treadmill at the gym last night in 26:23
- One of my students ROCKED IT OUT on his math quiz and got a 97%
- I think we are skipping German class tonight and going out for a delicious sushi dinner to celebrate passing the driving test and Valentine's Day since we won't be together on Sunday)
- I subbed for the library teacher today during one period and had to do a read aloud. It has been too long since I have done a read aloud!
- I was supposed to have a meeting tomorrow at 8:15, but it was canceled, so I don't have to go into work at all tomorrow :0)
- It's still snowing....
- I am still obsessed with my daily To Do lists and I think they are doing an amazing job of helping me get things accomplished. Today I did 2 loads of laundry, took out the trash and recycling, read a chapter in my book, vacuumed the apartment, and now I am about to start working on my second intervention lesson for my online class.
What is the best thing that happened to you in the past 24 hours?